Wednesday 1 June 2011

I left my heart in San Francisco...

If you ask me, nothing compares to the curb appeal of a Victorian house. For anyone who loves these types of homes, San Francisco is the holy grail. I fell upon this house by Schwartz and Architecture and I was completely blown away. From the beautifully organized pantry to the gorgeous open shelving, I'm loving all the little details of this renovation. Typical of many Victorians, this home's kitchen evolved out of an enclosed porch. The centerpiece of the new kitchen is a fabulous island/drop leaf table that converts from a casual family dining area to a place for the kids to work on art projects, or to provide seating for twelve.

For more Schwartz and Architecture projects, click here























1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, well, it's beautiful on the outside but I really dislike when they go all modern on the inside that doesn't match the outside at all. The only thing they kept is that gorgeous fireplace. Why buy such a beautiful Victorian if you aren't going to keep those elements. Just my opinion.

    ReplyDelete